Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Outfit of the Day 5-21-2012

Today I didn't get out much. But I was able to go see the 10:45pm showing of "The Dictator". The boyfriend  and I were grabbing dinner at Walmart and they had the best lighting out of every place we went. So here ya go, from the freezer isle to you... 
I wore a dress I got a MAGIC show (wholesalers convention) from a company Paper Doll Clothing. It's one of those, "Hm, don't know what to wear... OH!" My old fateful if your will...
I always wear this dress with my hardcore show girl fishnets. And what a perfect outfit to wear my new shoes.
I got them at Shiekh Shoes. They didn't have my size in store (because I have baby feet) so they had to special order them. They shipped them to my house for free. Pretty amazing... I will worn you though, these are real metal spikes, they hurt like a bitch when you scrape your ankle when you walk. But totally worth it in the name of fashion. 

METAL.


No comments:

Post a Comment