Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Everyone has been asking me about my eyebrows!

Here are all the answers to your questions!


1- Yes! I do have hair for eyebrows and my shape is all mine.
2- They are not dyed.
3- I use multiple products to get the shade that works for my hair color.



Step ONE- Lightly trace your eyebrows with a black eyeliner.

I use Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeliner in 'Velvet Black'. I like it because other eyeliners can be too intense and this one is just how should I say... crappy enough that it doesn't have too much pay off. It gets the job done. I've used Kat Von D's Autograph Pencil in 'Puro Amor Black' and it's almost too good. Too black and too creamy of texture can be a mess when blending. The point of tracing the shape with black is to have to wax like texture to hang onto powder and make sure bright colors don't get out of hand.



STEP TWO- Pack on bright eye
shadow.

Now the fun part. I take an angle brush with NYX's eye shadow in 'Africa' and fill in my brows. Its a HOT red. That's where the black comes in. Blending these two together makes the red shut up and become more of a burgundy. After vigorous blending I add a touch of Urban Decay's purple eye shadow in 'Flash'. I like to run the purple through because it cools down the crazy red and makes it closer to my hair color.

*Presto! You're finished! Maybe one day I'll upload a video to YouTube to show you in real time what I'm babbling about but for now I hope this curves your apatite! Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment