Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Outfit of the Day 5-11-2012

(Sorry for this being so late. My computer has been on the rocks and my internet was non equidistant. But it's here now! I hope you like these and I plan to do more!) 

Today was an early day and i felt like wearing an oldie but goodie, 'Purple Roses' in pencil by Bettie Page Clothing. (No longer available in store.) By the way, dig the coral hair?



It was a bit chilly so I wore on of my favorite sweaters I got at Ye Old Rhapsodielle. I belted it so I could at least have a little bit of shape and wore gold flats cause a girl keeps it real. I worked an eight hour shift and wasn't gonna pretend like I could wear heels.
And this is one of my favorite hair flowers is from 'Vintage Hat Box 1947'

And there you have it. The perfect outfit for a perfect day of hard work!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment